Barefoot Bay Season Pass
Product Sold by Barefoot Bay
Barefoot Bay is a New England-themed, six-acre family water retreat located at 1461 N. Midlothian Road in Mundelein. The aquatic center offers amenities for swimmers of all ages.
- Four Bodies of Water Barefoot Bay Family Aquatic Center: 7,500-square-foot combined leisure and lap swimming pool, 1,100-square-foot diving well, 2,290-square-foot enclosed wading pool for toddlers, 12,900-square-foot slide, plunge pool and Lazy River
- AquaClimb: Water Wall — it’s a real workout!
- Tube Slide: Tubes for one or two riders! (minimum height requirement: 42”)
- Body Flumes: Two flumes, one completely enclosed (“in the dark”)(minimum height requirement: 42”)
- Lazy River: A 740-foot long, relaxing water journey
- Diving Well: Holds nearly 23,000 gallons of water
- Zero-Depth Pool: Walk right in, no ladder needed
- Main Pool with Water Walk: Navigate with climb-on, floating shapes and animals
- Fenced in tot/swim area
- Bathhouse and Shaded Concession Area
- Free Parking and complimentary lounge chairs
Early Bird Season Pass Rates (thru March 31) Save over regular-season pass rates at Barefoot Bay. “Early Bird” rates available through March 31, 2021.
Individual: $65 resident/$110 nonresident (each)
Four or more: $50 resident/90 nonresident (each)
Senior, ages 55+: $50 resident/90 nonresident (each)
Season Pass Rates (effective April 1)
Individual: $75 resident/$120 nonresident (each)
Four or more: $60 resident/$100 nonresident (each)
Senior, ages 55+: $60 resident/$100 nonresident (each)