The holidays wouldn’t be complete without special trips to see the twinkling lights and dazzling iconic displays in New York City!
Highlights include Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Macy’s, and even the glitzy Cartier, Saks, and Harry Winston locations. But did you know that American Christmas, located closer to home here in Mount Vernon, actually creates all of these displays?
Hold onto your elf hats because you can see their biggest extravaganza on November 1st at their festive hub right here at 30 Warren Place in Mt. Vernon.
It promises all of the glitz and cheer of fabulous NYC, but with a shorter commute. And the best part? All net profits go to local non-profits! That means incredible organizations like The Mount Vernon Boys & Girls Club, Northeast STEM Starter Academy of Mt. Vernon, and Youth Community Outreach Program of Mount Vernon will all benefit. “Christmas is the most magical time of the year, and we are thrilled to be able to offer a one-of-a-kind experience with this year’s ‘Holiday Lane at American Christmas’ that is not only fun for all ages but also provides us with a great way to support our community through the donation of ticket sales to three important local organizations,” says Dan Casterella, American Christmas Chief Executive Officer.
This year’s “Holiday Lane at American Christmas” is enormous and the picture-perfect background for family photos! Visitors will be transported to a world of wonder and holiday enchantment in this immersive walk-through experience. With over 100,000 dazzling lights, more than 100 captivating animatronics and figurines in nine themed areas, Holiday Lane at American Christmas is a must-do.
Here are just a few of the incredible highlights:
- A Wish to the North Pole: Begin your journey with a handwritten note to Santa and your wishes take flight to reach the North Pole.
- Stable Express: Meet our friendly reindeer as they prepare for their annual journey with Santa’s sleigh.
- Grant Your Wish: Make a special wish in this magical area, where dreams are bound to come true.
- Sweet Dreams: Experience the enchantment of sugar plum fairies and gingerbread delights in a sugary dreamscape.
- Elves’ Quarters: Peek into the bustling world of Santa’s trusty helpers as they prepare for the big night.
- Santa’s Workshop: Witness the magic as Santa and his elves put the finishing touches on the year’s most-wished-for toys.
- Gift Overflow: Be surrounded by an abundance of gifts and surprises in this delightful corner of “Holiday Lane at American Christmas.”
- Arctic Cave: Explore the icy beauty of the Arctic with shimmering lights and frozen wonders.
- Santa’s Take Off: Conclude your journey at Santa’s sleigh as he prepares for his epic journey around the world.
SANTA WILL BE HERE on Wednesdays (6:00pm-8:00pm) and Fridays (6:00pm-8:30pm)
There’s no official photographer but you can snap your own pics for free!
NEW: TOURS OF NYC HOLIDAY DISPLAYS!
This year American Christmas is also offering an opportunity to win a tour of New York City’s most iconic displays with the people who created them and will provide an insightful history of those displays. Simply stop by the store and complete a form to enter. No purchase is necessary. There will be eight tour opportunities offered on 11/27, 12/11, 12/18 and 12/21 with one group from 4 – 6pm and another from 6:30 – 8:30pm. Tour maps are available for purchase in the store for those who would like to take a tour on their own. Winners will be announced on 11/20 and 12/10.
American Christmas will donate one hundred percent of the net ticket sales to three area nonprofit organizations – The Mount Vernon Boys & Girls Club, Northeast STEM Starter Academy of Mt. Vernon, and Youth Community Outreach Program of Mount Vernon.
Holiday Lane will open on November 1st and remain open through December 22nd. Tickets can be purchased here.
This story contains sponsored content.