Balsamic Blackberry Fruit Dish
Yields: 4 servings
This delicious Balsamic Blackberry Reduction is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth while
ensuring you stay on track for the duration of the program. Made with fresh blackberries,
balsamic vinegar, and Vital Proteins Dark Chocolate & Blackberry Collagen Peptides, this
Whole 30 recipe is perfect for breakfast, a midday snack, or side dish.
4 cups of fresh blackberries
2 scoops of dark chocolate & blackberry peps
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, reduced
1. Rinse blackberries, gently pat dry and set aside.
2. Heat vinegar in medium sauce pan over low heat until it’s reduced to a syrup-like
3. In a medium bowl, toss blackberries and Dark Chocolate and Blackberry Collagen
Peptides together until berries are covered.
4. Scoop berry mixture evenly into four small bowls.
5. Drizzle reduced balsamic over the top.
6. Add mint leaves to garnish.